Attention City/Town Managers: We Want Your Human Resources Director
The purpose of the group is to help each member elevate their own leadership, implement more effective leadership training throughout their organizations, and create a high-performing culture.
Grow Your Leadership & Your Organization’s Leadership
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” -John Quincy Adams
Become A Charter Member Of The Peer Advantage Today
the investment will never be lower
(first group scheduled to launch in Late Summer/Early Fall 2021)
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
• Three personal 1-on-1 (60-minute) coaching sessions per month
• HR executive/peer group video call once a month (90-minutes)
• Professional development & learning webinars (live or recorded)
• Online coaching content specific to the group
• Ongoing support
Have Your HR Director Apply Now
Group Size Is Limited To No More Than 8 Members
The Details. Nothing Hidden. No Fine Print.
Join The Peer Advantage To Leverage The Power Of Others
What You Can Expect To Get Out Of This Experience
- A safe atmosphere where you’re surrounded by people committed to helping you be your very best
- An immediate sensation that you wish you had access to “something like this” long ago
- Camaraderie and encouragement coupled with caring challenges to make the progress you crave
- Anxious anticipation as you look forward to the next session
(whether it’s with the group or with me one-on-one)
- Epiphanies will come quickly and often, from small to big
- Faster progress, joyful success, and new summits all along the way
- Specific, measurable strategies and tactics to implement high-performing cultures inside your team and organization
- Clarity as you mitigate your blind spots
- Confidence in your commitments to follow through on your own choices
The Bottom Line Investment
- Three 60-minute personal one-on-one coaching sessions monthly (additional sessions available at a discount to members)
- 90-minute once a month group meeting (hard start/hard stop)
- Virtual video meetings via mobile, laptop, desktop, or tablet (convenience is key)
- On-demand digital learning/workshops/webinars (driven by members’ curiosity)
- Ongoing connection and support with online coaching content
- $ 1,200 one-time enrollment fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- $ 600 monthly membership subscription** 100% Money Back Guarantee • Paid Semi-Annually
This level of professional interaction represents a value approaching $2,700 monthly. The Peer Advantage by Bula Network is a steeply discounted rate from my regular coaching fees. The one-on-one monthly coaching alone is valued at more than $1,800 at my normal rate. The member subscription is paid semi-annually at $3,600.
- Bula Network, LLC (Randy Cantrell) will complete the paperwork required by your city to facilitate the issue of a purchase order for these professional services. The purchase order will be for one year of membership dues ($7,200) plus a one-time enrollment fee of $1,200 for a total of $8,400 (year one). All invoices will be Net 30 paid via check or direct deposit. The first semi-annual dues of $3,600 are fully refundable within the first 90 days! Two invoices will be applied to your purchase order: the first one for the enrollment fee ($1,200) plus the first 6 months of membership ($3,600) for a total of $4,800, and the second one for the second 6 months of membership ($3,600).
- Lifetime Price Protection for the first 8 charter members only
The monthly membership will never increase based on continuous membership.
- Your monthly time commitment is 4.5 hours with 3 of those hours being personal/confidential one-on-one sessions with Randy.
The purpose of the group is to help each member elevate their own leadership, implement more effective leadership training in their organizations, and create a high-performing culture inside their organization.
Have Your HR Director Apply Now
One-On-One Coaching Three Times A Month
These 60-minute sessions (3 times monthly) are designed to serve each individual member with whatever specific support they need. Sometimes a confidential private, individual session can help clarify the next steps. Expect to be open, honest, and vulnerable in order to grow your own life and leadership. Your thoughts will be caringly challenged to help you avoid blind spots. These sessions are completely private and confidential requiring both of us to have absolute trust that we’ve created a mutually safe space.
These private 60-minute sessions are conducted live via video conferencing three times a month. Additional sessions are available to members at a discounted rate. This one-on-one coaching is valued in excess of $1,800 a month, making entry into The Peer Advantage a superior value to grow and improve your leadership.
The Peer Advantage HR Executive/Peer Mastermind Video Call Once Monthly
Up to seven (8) high-performing, Texas City HR leaders will meet on a live 90-minute video conferencing call (hard start time and hard stop time) once a month. These meetings are designed to provide individual and collective improvement by joining forces in sharing insights, experiences, and wisdom. This “board of advisors” will serve to ensure that every member is better equipped to make better decisions faster. I will personally facilitate the group. These sessions will be conducted at a regularly scheduled time agreed upon by the group so they can be calendared. Attendance is required in order to achieve high value for individual members and the group. Please do not apply unless you’re willing to commit to your own growth and the growth of others.
Professional Development & Learning
Lifelong learning is a common denominator in every leader who seizes The Peer Advantage by Bula Network. We’ll provide learning and insights on the topics most requested by the members. These are in addition to our meetings and will be available “on-demand,” giving members the convenience required for your busy schedule.
Email & Continuous Support With Online Coaching Content
We’ll stay connected using email, Slack channels, or whatever platforms members prefer. Consistent, ongoing contact, collaboration, and support is an important component to ensure that every member achieves their individual goals. In addition, there were be regularly updated online coaching content for members to access at their convenience.
The Ideal Candidate
Your location inside the state of Texas doesn’t matter. This is a virtual/online group with one central aim: to help each member learn, grow, and improve their leadership, their team, and their life.
• Texas city government leaders serving as Director level or equivalent in Human Resources in your organization
• Strictly confidential – what happens in the group stays in the group (no exceptions)
• Commitment to show up – attendance isn’t optional, it’s mandatory (yes, sometimes emergencies happen, but members who miss too many meetings will be uninvited)
• People willing to be courageous and vulnerable – people willing to share their experiences and expertise while simultaneously willing to be helped
• Smart, curious people anxious to learn – this is no place for know-it-alls
• Great listeners, great talkers – you must be willing to listen and understand; and then be willing to foster that in others
• Judgment-Free – you must be willing to help other members achieve the goals they choose for themselves; nobody will “should” anybody else
• Hungry to grow, get unstuck and reach new heights of success/achievement – anxious to improve effective leadership and achieve more fulfilled lives
• Fearless of accountability (and hard work) – this isn’t for dreamers; it’s for doers
• Committed to being among the highest achieving city government leaders on the planet
It’s High Time To Level Up Your Leadership, Your Organization & Your Life
**100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re unhappy at any point during the first 90 days you can get a full refund on the membership subscription
Who You Surround Yourself With Matters
Have Your HR Director Apply Now
Executive/Leadership Coaching + The Peer Advantage Mastermind
(a 12-month program*)
*Charter members may renew after 12 months with no price increase.
The value of individual coaching and the group experience compounds over time.