Randall owns a blue-collar service company (annual revenue $10M+). Like most companies of his ilk, he began learning the trade as an employee. That was almost 10 years ago. He’s successfully navigated figuring things out at every step, but in the past two years, he’s been challenged by unprecedented growth. Yes, rapid growth is often challenging. Especially for small business owners. Especially for small business owners like Randall who care deeply about their level of service. Randall knows his trade. He understands his customers and prospective customers. But he now needs help producing better systems and processes so he can regain his sanity.
Alice is a new deputy city manager with 5 direct reports, all of them directors of important departments inside the municipality. Alice rose through the ranks having begun as an intern during her post-graduate studies. Over time she was involved in budgeting, finance, and economic development. She’s now got the biggest job of her life and the loneliness of leadership is challenging. Partly, she’s having to figure out the shift from not being “the boss,” to being “the boss.” Alice wants to be an exceptional leader and like most high performers, she’s putting pressure on herself to excel. I’m confident she will. But right now, she could use some help to get her footing for the path forward.
A Brand New Coaching Program For 2022
For more than a dozen years, I’ve coached many leaders in city government and business. Many of these engagements last 10 to 24 months (some longer). The majority extend to 12 months. These engagements are based on monthly retainers of a few thousand dollars, based on the individual needs of the client. That’s beyond the reach of some, but the work is intensely personal, confidential, and always customized to meet each client right where they are. No two engagements are the same. That’s by design. For every hour of one-on-one engagement with a client, there are many other hours invested by both me and each client. But make no mistake, the clients do the work! I’m here to help them figure it out and provide the support they desperately need to move forward. Their success is my success.
This past Labor Day (2021) I began to construct a “program” that would take people on a leadership journey to help them accelerate their growth. I was (and am) determined to meet every client right where they are. One size does not fit all. However, I knew if I could systematize things a bit, then using that system – and applying it to where clients are – that I could compress the investment in both time and money.
Timing is everything. I knew I simply didn’t have the time to devote to this new endeavor until January 2022. So in December 2021 I put it out there – a brand new 6-month coaching program aimed at executives, leaders and business owners. Yes, the programs are slightly different because not everybody is pursuing the same outcome.
Who is this for?
Honestly, it’s for anybody who has direct reports. Size and scale don’t matter. That is, it doesn’t matter if you have 1 direct report or 20. It doesn’t matter if you’re in business or the public sector. It doesn’t matter what space (industry) you occupy.
This is about YOUR growth, improvement, and leadership. It incorporates how to make better decisions…and faster. How to elevate the performance of your team. How to create a high-performance culture. For business owners, it’s about helping you hit the trifecta of business building: getting new customers, serving existing customers better, and not going crazy in the process.
Some Important Details
- I accepted 6 people for January through June with the notion of accepting another 6 for July through December (2022). Once January got underway I made a small, but important pivot. I decided to accept people into the 6-month program when it was most ideal for them. That means you can apply to this program at any point during the year.
- Executives and other leaders who are NOT business owners can apply here.
- Business owners can apply here.
- Every session is conducted on Zoom. Convenience and efficiency are key.
- We meet every week for 90 minutes. Anybody unwilling or unable to devote this much time should not apply. We’ll schedule meetings in advance so we can make it as convenient as possible for you.
- The program lasts 6 months at a cost of just $1,000 a month (paid monthly at the beginning of each month). This is a savings of almost 70% over my typical coaching engagements.
- The program will include digital sessions you can consume on your own timetable.
- The program will include personalized digital content aimed at helping each individual client.
- The program includes unlimited (that’s right) email and phone support. In 12 years I’ve never had a single client take unfair advantage of that offer so I make it with confidence. I want to be available. I don’t promise I’ll be able to answer every call, but I promise I’ll respond quickly (usually with just a few hours).
Questions? Call my cell phone at (214) 682-2467. I’m happy to help. If you’re ready to apply, then click the appropriate link listed above. Feel free to refer others who may be interested in this unique program.
Be well. Do good. Grow great!
Apply any time. Use the appropriate link. Spaces are limited.