Learning to surf by listening to a guy in Dallas, Texas? Sure, why not? I have distilled this information from the world’s best surfers.
- You’ve got to learn to surf small waves first.
- Time in the water is key.
- Learning to balance in relatively slow moving water is where it all begins.
- From there, it’s practice, practice, practice.
- And tons of patience. You’ve got to stick with it until you get it. Then you’ve got to keep doing it to get better!
Your goals work the same way.
Jump in the water. Get out of your head. There’s no progress made until stop thinking about it and act.