I refer to this video in today’s show. It’s an important lesson.
Week 2 went about as planned. Here are the highlights:
• I’m using Linkedin to reach prospect either by requesting connection, with an explanation of why (I’m not using bait ‘n switch – I’m completely candid with them about why I’m trying to connect), or I’m using Linkedin to reach out to existing connections
• I’m using email some (I plan on increasing this in week 3).
• My goal is to have phone conversations with 10% of the people I contact or connect with. So if I can reach 20 or 30 people electronically, I want to have at least 2 or 3 phone conversations.
• I’m not selling. At all. At any point. People are going to want in, or they’re not. Either way is fine.
Stay tuned for week 3.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking Review on iTunes. It’ll help the show rank better in iTunes.