Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:22 — 21.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More
I refer to this video in today’s show. It’s an important lesson.
Week 2 went about as planned. Here are the highlights:
• I’m using Linkedin to reach prospect either by requesting connection, with an explanation of why (I’m not using bait ‘n switch – I’m completely candid with them about why I’m trying to connect), or I’m using Linkedin to reach out to existing connections
• I’m using email some (I plan on increasing this in week 3).
• My goal is to have phone conversations with 10% of the people I contact or connect with. So if I can reach 20 or 30 people electronically, I want to have at least 2 or 3 phone conversations.
• I’m not selling. At all. At any point. People are going to want in, or they’re not. Either way is fine.
Stay tuned for week 3.
Subscribe to the podcast
To subscribe, please use the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking Review on iTunes. It’ll help the show rank better in iTunes.